Adjustable Fog Output: The max fog output can reach up to 300ml/hr, you can adjust the fog output according to your needs by rotating the knob, ideal for geckos, snakes, turtles, tortoises, iguanas, lizards, bearded dragons, chameleons, water dragons, frogs, toads, and mushrooms, ensures them a comfortable and humidity environment.
4L Large Tank: Equipped with a 4-Liter water tank, one fill allows 10 to 12 hours working at the highest mist level, avoids frequently refilling.
Dry Running Protection: When the water runs out, the humidifier will stop working and the indicator light will turn red to remind you to fill the water tank, protects the humidifier from burnout.
Compatible with a Variety of Enclosures: The provided hose can be used in conjunction with most vivariums, tanks, cages, terrariums, vision cages, aquariums, and plastic/PVC/glass cages without noise, you can barely hear the working sound of the humidifier, allows the pets to enjoy moist air quietly.
Simple Assembly&Easy Cleaning: Comes with a full set of instructions, 2 suction cups, and a 16.5 inches(can be extended to 63 inches) long hose, you can easily assemble the humidifier without mistakes; The detachable water tank design is convenient for cleaning and refilling; CE certificated.
- Reptile Humidifier x 1
- Hose x 1
- Suction Cup x 2
- User Manual x 1
Maintenance & Cleaning
Before cleaning, be sure to cut off the power and unplug the humidifier.
Water Tank Cleaning/every 2-3 weeks
Screw off the water tank cover, Wipe the tank with a soft damp cloth then rinse it with warm water inside and out.
Rinse the soft cloth in warm water below 40℃, wipe off the dust and stain on the surface.
The spray nozzle can be flushed with water directly.
Storage of the humidifier
Clean and air dry all the parts before the storage, then store it at a dry place in the original package.
- Never touch the plug with wet hands to avoid electric shock.
- Do not touch the water or any other part of the base during operation.
- Always turn off or unplug before removing, filling or emptying the water tank.
- Do not expose or immerse the Base in water or other liquids, as this may lead to machine failure.
- Do not use any attachments not provided with the unit.
- Do not use a damaged cord.
- Do not replace the power cord or other parts without authorization.
- Never use the appliance after a malfunction, after it has been dropped or damaged in any other way.
- Do not attempt to repair or adjust the unit. Servicing must be performed by professional or qualified personnel.
- Do not clean or dismantle the unit while it is connected to a power source.
- Do not clean the humidifier immediately after a long time of working.
- Do not use chemical solvents, gasoline, kerosene, etc. to clean the humidifier.
- Keep the humidifier away from heated surfaces and out of the way, where it cannot be stepped on or tripped over.
- Always disconnect from a power source when not in use.
- Always place the humidifier on an elevated firm, flat, level surface where it’s not easily knocked over.
- Keep out of reach of children. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by or near children, elderly or disabled persons.