Inkbird IPB-16 15A Digital Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller Thermostat with PT100 Probe
Please note that the present IPB-16 only have US version. If you want to use it with other plug and sockets, you may need another plug adapter.
This plug-and-play designed PID temperature controller IPB-16 works in PID control model with high standard self-tuning function, can be set to multiple output and alarm types easily to realize ideal temperature control. It’s equipped with dual high light LED display, and offers display options of Centigrade and Fahrenheit, enabling more humanized temperature control. With large output power 1650W (110V) and wide-temperature control range from -50 to 1300ºC （K type thermocouple）, it’s suitable for most applications.
- Input voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Max output current: OUT: 15A for 120V AC, 12A for 220V AC
- ALARM: 8A for 120/250VAC (resistance load)
- Output voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Control output: Built-in optical isolated SSR of the output switch device with no-voltage crossbar switch.
- Dimension Body: 73x159x174mm
- Temperature Compensation: 0~50 ºC /32~122ºF
- Working environmental temperature: -10~55ºC/14~131ºF (no freeze or condensation)
- Storage environmental temperature: -25~65ºC/-13~149ºF (no freeze or condensation)
- Character display: PV/SV: 14.2mm character height red high light LED
- Accuracy display: ±0.2%FS 0.1ºC/ ºF(＜1000ºC/ ºF); 1ºC/ ºF(≥1000ºC/ ºF)
- Unit display: Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Alarm output: Relay output: AC 250V 8A (resistive load)
- Relay electric life: 100000 times
- Net Weight: About 1250g
- Sampling period: 0.5 second
- Working environmental humidity: RH 35-85%
- Warranty: 12 month
- Plug and play design, easy to use;
- Compatible with multiple temperature sensors (K, S, Wre, T, E, J, B, N, CU50, PT100);
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit;
- Maximum output load: 1650W(110V);
- Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time;
- Wide-temperature control range from -50 to 1300ºC (K type thermocouple);
- Display and control precision 0.1ºC, high measuring accuracy ±0.2%FS;
- Work in PID control model with high standard self-tuning function;
- Could be set to multiple output and alarm types;
- Can be adjusted the digital filter function to reduce external disturbance;
- With systematic self-calibration function, to ensure long-term stability of the controller;
- With high light, 0.56-inch font LED screen, anti-glare panel and high visibility;
- Build-in switch power supply, wide using voltage range.
1x IPB-16 PID temperature controller;
1x PT100 Sensor; （Measuring Range: -30~110ºC）
Click Here to Get More Product Details.